Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1493 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Novartis - Manager - Business Planning & Analysis - Pharma Division - CA (6-10 yrs)
$13bn! The total worldwide sales of one of Novartis' division reported by the team led by you.
Your role ensures financial performance through strategic analysis and optimal resource allocation in order to reimagine cancer across 70 countries.
Supports Business Planning and Analysis (BPA) in preparing forecasts and budgets, tracking performance & supporting in decision making for Primary Care franchise of Pharma Division in India.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in financial planning process of a Pharma Division in India
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reporting packs that track, monitor and analyze the Business & Financial Performance (Sales, Costs & Profitability) against the Budget
- Assist in working for 5-year plans, detailed annual budget and monthly financial forecasts (LO) for Business Franchise and Business Unit planning
- Support in financial analysis of Brand Strategy, Business Proposals, Sales Incentive Schemes.
- Provide timely, accurate & high quality financial analysis to Business team for supporting in business decisions
- Supporting BPA team in monthly information, exception reporting of business & financial data
- Work with IT team to ensure systems are configured to meet the business requirements & ensuring MIS systems regularly update the key leadership team member in the business franchise leadership team
- Key interfaces include: BF team; BPA team; FRA team
What you'll bring to the role:
Chartered Accountant with 6-10 years of professional work experience working in the BPA function and managing the P&L for 1or 2 large verticals (mandatory).
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while were proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more peoples lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the worlds toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.