Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1167 Applications:584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Novartis - Lead Consultant - Process Excellence (10-18 yrs)
- A project lead role within NBS Process Excellence, an internal consulting practice working within NBS and across Novartis on priority transformation and design projects.
- This role has responsibility for leading internal consulting projects, contributing directly to project management, process design, transition, implementation and continual service improvement.
- The role is responsible for driving the Process Excellence work on the engagement, including the supervision of other Process Excellence project members.
- The role brings technical expertise across the disciplines of process excellence, including lean six sigma, project management, business process transformation and continuous service improvement.
Minimum requirements :
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Further education in change management, project management, facilitation, process excellence - Preferred: LSS Black Belt
Management Consulting - English -
Preferred: a second major European language
- 10-15 years- experience leading significant process improvement or consulting projects for large global companies
- Experience of regulated environments, particularly the impact in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Establishment of, or operations experience of, a practice or industry group in consulting company.
- Extensive experience in operational excellence, business analysis, process improvement and / or change management - Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mind-set.
- Ability to lead, manage, team with and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- A proven change agent with significant project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.