Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1548 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Novartis - Head - Marketing (9-14 yrs)
Introduction- Outside-in perspectives and out-of-the-box thinking which can transcend boundaries of an industry. We are looking for brilliant marketers who are able to help us set benchmarks and best practices that the Pharma industry may have not seen before. Hence a Consulting + Commercial/Marketing experience is the perfect fit for the role
- Innovative Go-to-market models
- Core Marketing perspectives for a new launch brand and sustaining growth and profitability of an existing brand in the portfolio
- Gain in-depth Market understanding for the brands and lead and implement the strategy end-to-end
- Agile, experimentative, resilient approach to drive market leadership and collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the spectrum to deliver high impact
- Ability to connect-the-dots and see the bigger picture
To lead the Cardiovascular franchise marketing team towards launch of new products in the Cardiovascular team. Drive development and implementation of marketing strategies, goals and operational plans to maximize sales and product performance for the Novartis Cardiovascular range of products.
- Drive Best in class of launch for Cardiovascular portfolio to maximise adoption
- Lead creation of 'Go To Market' models for Cardiovascular portfolio leveraging omni-channel platforms
- The delivery of sales and organisation objectives through effective leadership and management of the marketing team and effective working relationships with relevant internal functions.
- To ensure resources are used in an optimal manner on an ongoing basis leveraging internal capability, market fit, competitive dynamics and corporate expectations.
- Through the marketing team to devise and implement product strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the portfolio in terms of market share and product performance. To work with various functions to ensure Novartis capability is in line with long-term portfolio strategy.
- To manage through the marketing/product management team, marketing/annual operating planning process. To ensure the team identity critical success factors and develop well through marketing programmes core to addressing Critical Success Factors and implementing approved product strategies within agreed budgets. To ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the \market and respond to customer needs.
- To oversee the effective implementation of the key product marketing plans through
the marketing team is in line with standards and corporate strategy.
- Responsible for setting performance management objectives based on relevant marketing plans and assessment of individual performance vs. objectives. To be responsible for the effective leadership, management, coaching and counselling of the marketing team. Responsible for training needs analysis and personal development of direct reports and for the formulation of the training and development plans for marketing roles overall.
- To ensure that effective working relationships are in place to obtain input to plans/programs and ownership to implement plans as required.
- To be fully conversant with the customer/market place, key dynamics and policies in addition to an up to date knowledge of key competitors and their likely strategies.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Successful launch of Cardiovascular portfolio
- Product Sales and Market Share
- Development of country marketing team
- Management of marketing budget
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business
- MBA preferred
- English: good spoken & written
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in sales & marketing management within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Product Launch experience
- Strong Project management capabilities
- Good understanding of country, regional and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing, multi-channel engagement plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.