Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:362 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Novartis - Group Product Manager - Solid & Hemat (7-10 yrs)
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 766 million people globally.10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Local Brand Managers OR global / regional / local sub-function specialists within a specific marketing sub-function
- Define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans within marketing budgets, prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams. Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
- Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives. Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines. monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions, executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities, monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives -Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
- Within assigned territory, develop business through specific projects and services and initiatives at center / hospital / ASL / territorial outpatient clinic level. Map key services to patients (patient support program) offered inside and outside of key hospital centers (competition, etc...). Monitor execution of regional/local tactics, assuring excellence and coherence with Novartis strategy & customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Medical teams to maximize activities:
Scout centers, KOLs and OLs by disease within assigned territory
- Identify specific needs for each segment of patients and the implications of the disease for each of them within assigned territory
- Reporting of technical complaints /adverse events /special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
- Distribution of marketing samples ( where applicable )
- Work closely with medical, sales, SFE, training and other cross functions to drive strategy and execution
- Additional KPI - Brand and Market insight lead strategy, market share & market share growth -Performance management and employee relations, feedback, meetings, surveys (i.e. Field Force, Marketing capabilities, Global Marketing, Medical Department, Regulatory Department) -Ensure full compliance to all regulatory requirements
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirements :
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Marketing in Healthcare / Pharma business Brand Management Commercial experience and/or leadership experience in Healthcare Marketing
- 6 years+ Preferred MBA Preferred experience in Specialty/Oncology
Why Novartis ?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Please apply through following Link:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.