Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:797 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Novartis - GPO Invoice Processing/Posting/Payment Role (13-25 yrs)
GPO Invoice Processing/ Posting/ Payment
- Manage the execution of regional / global accounting strategies and standards for own part of the organization & oversee the management and development of teams of experienced FRA professionals
- Manage the budgeting process, ensure that budgets and Latest Estimates (LEs) are developed, monitored and updated as appropriate and prepare various high level management reports on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Lead the development and implementation of financial reporting processes and systems across the Region, including tax, inventory, corporate-control, payment and purchasing data and manage large-scale business process change initiatives.
- Lead the implementation of risk management processes (e.g. early identification of potential impairment issues or P&L impact of changes in accounting standards) and ensure existence and use of adequate risk management tools.
- Lead the business in managing performance in FRA, monitor business performance against set objectives and take corrective measures, as required.
- Manage the preparation and communication related to external and internal auditors meetings in order to ensure a smooth and efficient relationship.
- Ensure compliance of daily accounting procedures, develop and support standardized reporting processes and present focused analysis of financial information (monthly, quarterly and annual data) in accordance with business needs.
- Manage the correct and timely implementation of Financial, Reporting and Accounting processes, standards and policies (i.e.: Tax policies, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act and Novartis Financial Control Manual (NFCM)) and ensure adherence / compliance thereof.
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
- Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.