Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1077 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Novartis - Global Process Lead (13-20 yrs)
- Ensure high level of convergence to global processes across the organization
- Lead and professionally manages processes in accordance with the NBS standards.
- Ensure high level of standardization and minimize local variants.
- Thorough understanding of domains/ function's end to end services and knowledge of multiple country setups combined with capability to challenge deviations that can be eliminated
- Collaborate with internal and external SMEs to ensure process design is comprehensive and best in class
- Coordinate and conduct workshops with local entities, perform fit/gap analysis to core process providing guidance and leadership as part of the change management process
- Lead the change management activities surrounding the deployment or enhancement of the processes in the portfolio, including coordinating end user training, sharing executive updates and highlights
- Conduct roadshows, drives and campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of the processes
- Collaborate with NGSCs as well as intersecting domains in NBS to deliver operational performance excellence and continuous improvement projects
- Partner across domain (Global, Regional, NGSCs) promoting global process objectives across the Service Centers
- Support relevant boards, SMEs and domain groups to build a strong process community
- Collaborate with other GPLs and Process Governance Lead to ensure similar level of process documentation across domains
- Act as consultant or advisory body for the country
- Design, communicate and train the NGSCs on the portfolio processes
- Build and develop talent, and drive a continuous improvement mindset in the organization and develop and execute training in the defined areas of process expertise
- Ensuring that the countries are properly trained based on the standardized processes
- Collaborate with domain Compliance & Controls and Corporate Financial Controls teams to ensure process compliance, and to ensure controls are improving by measuring the right controls while simplifying and automating whenever possible
- Ensure processes are compliant to the governance and documentation standards of Process Lifecycle Management
- Very good project management skills to implement and oversee global projects
- Collect global and cross divisional input on data standards and configurations, facilitating agreement on a standard core data model for end-to-end process-related elements.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Further education in change management, project management
- Domain specific background
Preferred: Pharma background
Language English Preferred: a second major European language
- Min 13 years experience leading process design and implementation for large global companies
- Prior domain experience with practical knowledge of domain's processes
- Experience of regulated environments, particularly the impact in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines
- Prior experience in leading process reengineering and standardization based on industry leading practices
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Strong project and change management skills
- Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and a good eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- Six sigma Green or Black belt
- International exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.