DGM at Novac Technology Solutions Private Limited
Views:117 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Novac Technology Solutions - Chief Manager- Contact Centre Operations (7-12 yrs)
Chief Manager- Contact Centre Operations (Insurance Sales)
Join one of India's Top 100 Best Companies to Work for, Novac Technology Solutions Private Limited (A Shriram Group Company). As a digital transformation and cloud solutions company with expertise in various industry segments, we innovate and create a niche for organizations in an ever-evolving landscape.
We are looking for a Senior Manager/Chief Manager to help monitor and oversee the proper functioning of our call center Sales vertical. He/ She will be required to ensure the center is performing at its best and producing results through driving sales & Cross selling as it major tasks. You will also be required to make budget plans, analyze performances and report to management on the happenings of the center. Your contribution will make an impact on the kind of service we provide and keep our customers satisfied.
What to expect from the role :
- Hands-on experience with supervising all tasks involved in running a call Centre including product & cross selling, Leads to sales. preferably from Insurance Industry.
- Opportunity to practice and teach customer service, sales, marketing, and effective communication to fellow employees.
- Working with professionals and seniors with many years of experience.
- Exposure to the field of customer service and all its facets.
- Create a task list for the call center daily activities and ensure they are achieved.
- Ensure the resources were used to produce optimal results.
- Monitor the performance of the call center and regularly provide feedback.
- Collect data and statistics at regular intervals (weekly, monthly, and annually) and analyze them to improve performances.
- Provide training and orientation for the recruits to provide high-quality customer service.
- Oversee the budget plans and track expenses of the call center.
- Assess performances with metrics like calls left waiting, calls missed, etc.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the company policies and regulations.
- Prepare performance reports and report any issue to the management.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Any bachelors or Master degree is acceptable.
- Prior experience of at least 7-10 Years as a call Centre Head or any managerial Life Insurance Domain preferred with at least 5 years of call centre sales experience
- Experience with customer service & call centre cross selling is compulsory.
- Proficient with MS Office and Call Centre software programs.
- Strong ability to budget and perform financial analysis.
- Strong knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and customer service metrics.
- Driven and result oriented.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skill.
- Excellent multitasking, time management, and leadership skills.