HR Manager at Northwest Executive Education
Views:4052 Applications:961 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Northwest Executive Education - Manager - Finance (2-10 yrs)
- Reporting into the Director, this person would be an important part of the Northwest Team and would be located in New Delhi.
- Needs to ensure that all accounts are managed / completed on a regular basis and all accounting software details (zero / zoho) are updated at all times.
- Needs to ensure compliance with all regulatory aspects including companies act etc.
- Needs to file all returns on time with respect to regulatory protocols
- Needs to ensure alignment with budgets and maintain all payment registers
- Prepare MIS on a regular basis to share with the management team
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 plus years of experience in accounting and finance. CA qualification is preferred. MBA would also be considered if you have strong knowledge of finance and accounting including proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of proficiency in English
- Should be a team player and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with others
- Comfortable in working as an individual contributor with little oversight and delivering on tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, Driven, Ambitious, Persistent, Comfortable in a small team setting