HR Manager at Northwest Executive Education
Views:740 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Northwest Executive Education - Instructional Designer/Curriculum Designer (4-10 yrs)
Northwest Executive Education - Instructional Designer/Curriculum Designer
- At Northwest, we're enhancing our online learning platform with new content and curriculum to deliver amazing learning experiences in the continuing education space. We are building an all-star team to execute, and we hope that you might be one of them.
- The Instructional Designer / Curriculum Designer is in charge of developing engaging, interactive content through the use of various software systems such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate or others. The designer will work closely with the learning team to understand the learning objectives for each course and then help build an experience that give students an in-depth understanding of the topic/area. We are looking for both leaders and creative educationists in this role.
- This position will likely evolve over time as the product and service evolves.
- Develop learning goals for specific content areas, develop a storyline and content flow plan with subject matter experts
- Design the curriculum along with the team for various learning areas including but not limited to Management, Business, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Computer Science, AI/ML, Robotics, etc.
- Create engaging interactive learning experience consisting of all learning elements such as presentations, audio, video, simulations, games, etc.
- Develop assessments that help the students gauge their proficiency with the content to include quizzes, assignments, surveys, discussions, projects, etc.
- Develop the entire content in software suite, encode it on the LMS and conduct usability and engagement tests
- Develop the students performance goals, measurement metrics and outcomes
Profile requirements :
- Be able to complete a concept-driven activity building assignment during the selection process
- Broad understanding in the field of pedagogy
- Strong knowledge of multiple aspects of one of the following: Business / Management, IT/Computer Science and some of the latest tech advancements going on in the current tech landscape, robotics, AI/ML, etc.
- Have a demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well in teams
- Share in the vision that a more visual, engaged, fun, and data-driven learning experience is a better learning experience
- Fluency in Spoken English; Excellent communication skills
- Strong and confident personality; Self-starter
- Excellent Project Management and People Management Skills
- Pleasing personality, positive outlook, approachable and presentable
- An MBA / Engineering / Professional degree preferred. If from a global recognized institution than a strong plus
- Undergraduate degree required
- A strong handle on range of topics including problem modeling and analysis, software design, software verification and validation, software quality, software process, and software management is a definite plus
- Minimum 4-10 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design, curriculum development, assessment creation and/or teaching in Edtech organizations would be preferred - includes people in other Ed-Tech startups
Please note :
- Safe environment for women
- Long term commitment to growth is a definite plus
- Compensation is not a constraint for great candidates