HR at Northwest Executive Education
Views:2345 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Northwest Executive Education - Instructional Designer/Curriculum Designer (4-10 yrs)
Northwest Executive Education - Instructional Designer/Curriculum Designer
- The Instructional Designer / Curriculum Designer is in charge of developing engaging, interactive content through the use of various software systems such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate or others. The designer will work closely with the learning team to understand the learning objectives for each course and then help build an experience that give students an in-depth understanding of the topic/area. We are looking for both leaders and creative educationists in this role.
- This position will likely evolve over time as the product and service evolves.
- Develop learning goals for specific content areas, develop a storyline and content flow plan with subject matter experts
- Design the curriculum along with the team for various learning areas including but not limited to Management, Business, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Computer Science, AI/ML, Robotics, etc.
- Create engaging interactive learning experience consisting of all learning elements such as presentations, audio, video, simulations, games, etc.
- Develop assessments that help the students gauge their proficiency with the content to include quizzes, assignments, surveys, discussions, projects, etc.
- Develop the entire content in software suite, encode it on the LMS and conduct usability and engagement tests
- Develop the students performance goals, measurement metrics and outcomes
Profile requirements :
- Be able to complete a concept-driven activity building assignment during the selection process
- Broad understanding in the field of pedagogy
- Strong knowledge of multiple aspects of one of the following: Business / Management, IT/Computer Science and some of the latest tech advancements going on in the current tech landscape, robotics, AI/ML, etc.
- Have a demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well in teams
- Share in the vision that a more visual, engaged, fun, and data-driven learning experience is a better learning experience
- Fluency in Spoken English; Excellent communication skills
- Strong and confident personality; Self-starter
- Excellent Project Management and People Management Skills
- Pleasing personality, positive outlook, approachable and presentable
- An MBA / Engineering / Professional degree preferred. If from a global recognized institution than a strong plus
- Undergraduate degree required
- A strong handle on range of topics including problem modeling and analysis, software design, software verification and validation, software quality, software process, and software management is a definite plus
- Minimum 4-10 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design, curriculum development, assessment creation and/or teaching in Edtech organizations would be preferred - includes people in other Ed-Tech startups
Please note :
- Safe environment for women
- Long term commitment to growth is a definite plus
- Compensation is not a constraint for great candidates
Northwest is a leading Executive Education company, Co-Founded in 2015 by alumni of Harvard, Business School, Berkeley Haas School of Business and IITs. We work on comprehensive Executive Programs from World's Best Universities for senior executives, busy professionals & business owners.
Our programs are suited for individuals who want to propel their career to a higher growth path and get an exposure to high quality, international learning environment offered by top of the league institutions in the world, such as:
- UC Berkeley Center for Executive Education at Haas School of Business
- MIT Professional Education
- Harvard Medical School, Executive Education
- Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Education
- UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Business Executive Education
In May 2022, we joined forces with Great Learning - India's largest and most impactful up-skilling & re-skilling platform for professionals & college students, with a global footprint in over 160 countries.
Learn more about us and our journey so far:
Website Link - https://northwest.education/executive-education/