HR at Northwest Executive Education
Views:5474 Applications:1067 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Northwest Executive Education - Director - Marketing (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter, who can drive our global marketing goals.
- This person would be an important part of the Northwest Team and would be located in Mumbai
- Build a strong Marketing strategy to help Northwest reach its target audience at scale to deliver growth.
- Acquisitions & Traffic Growth - Driving quality lead growth and conversions
- Build and execute Northwest digital marketing strategy including content, advertising and SEO with a focus on user acquisition.
- Identify and leverage new avenues to reach to our target audience.
- Build and manage marketing funnel, lead scoring and marketing automation.
- Collaborate with and support program operation, sales and management teams for increasing Marketing ROI.
- Collaborate and coordinate with our university partners
- Build marketing analytics & insights to influence key business strategy.
- Should be able to build agile capabilities in the marketing portfolio to be able to meet dynamic business needs.
- Own marketing budgets and business results.
- 10+ years in marketing function with experience in handling digital marketing of a progressive B2C Company at a senior level.
- Proven track record of growth hacking through digital marketing.
- Should be a team player and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with others
- Should be Hands-on and comfortable in working with little oversight and delivering on tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, Driven, Ambitious, Persistent, Comfortable in a small team setting
- Global marketing experience would be a big plus