HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:1663 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Investor Relations (5-7 yrs)
- Develop a strong investor franchise
- Create and maintain relationships with a wide range of investors (banks, NBFCs, family offices, insurance companies, pension funds)
- Arrange and participate in meetings with potential investors and make presentations / pitches for fund products
- Conduct regular follow-up calls and meetings with current and potential investors
- Ability to understand investor requirements/market feedback and communicate to the product team towards new fund structures
- Negotiate terms, pricing, documentation and manage end to end transaction closure
- Provide post transaction support to investors
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with internal teams
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products
- Networking within the industry
- Represent Northern Arc Investments at conferences and seminars
- Create visibility for Northern Arc Investments amongst debt capital market investors.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in sales roles - private banking, private wealth distribution, mutual fund distribution, private equity/AIF fund raising team, other similar roles
- MBA or Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute/Chartered Accountant/CFA
- Strong sales experience and networking skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own the role and develop high quality coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Good understanding of structured products
- Working knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
- Experience of and ability to stretch oneself, work under pressure, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills with problem solving attitude
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.