HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:1582 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Credit Risk Monitoring (3-5 yrs)
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Credit Risk Monitoring
Job Objective : Risk Management at Northern Arc (formerly IFMR Capital) combines extensive analysis & field coverage of our partner entities with in-house risk analytics and modelling using more than 6 million data points for proactive risk management.
Key Accountabilities :
- Pre & Post-investment : Periodic credit analysis & risk monitoring of partner companies (NBFC-Vehicle Finance, Consumer Finance NBFCs), reporting on early warning signals or signs of deterioration in credit risk, quality of operations, management, financial position, governance etc.
- Visiting partners and working with their top management and functional team to understand business models and identify potential risk areas. These risks may be in corporate governance, quality of operations, human resources, MIS, underwriting, security creation, operations, collections, monitoring and control systems or financial health of the entity. In case of risks identified, make recommendations on possible measures to mitigate / avoid such risks through process changes etc. and monitor progress.
- Performing periodic credit analysis for client onboarding approvals, Limit enhancements, setting covenants on Term-sheets across products like off-balance sheet exposure, Co-lending credit policy etc.
- Adding to the body of understanding of asset classes in which Northern Arc is working with a focus on Vehicle finance and Consumer Finance, by participating in due diligences with Business origination team, participating in credit committee meetings, research, blogs or any secondary study.
- Monitoring sector level risks and recommending necessary course of action at an entity, geography and sector level as well as engaging with other stake holders such as the NBFC, MFIs, other investors, credit bureaus, MFIN etc. to drive consensus around prudent business and risk management practices in the sector
- Engage closely with other teams in the risk function such as risk analytics and risk modelling to for macro issues relating to understanding of sector risk as well as micro issues relating to client reporting for structured finance transactions, overdue analysis etc. and analysis of data repositories such as transaction data and credit bureau data.
Performance Indicators :
- Financial analysis skills to analyze partner entities in NBFC Space
- Detail-oriented, good prioritization skills, pro-active and, goal-oriented;
- Ability to provide clear, succinct and timely reporting and risk analysis;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of some vernacular languages would be a positive
Minimum Qualifications : Masters degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Business, Economics, Agri or Development
Minimum Experience : At least 3 to 5 years of total Wholesale Credit experience with exposure in NBFC underwriting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.