HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:1768 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Credit Risk Monitoring (3-5 yrs)
Senior Associate - Credit Risk Monitoring
Key Accountabilities :
- Pre & Post-investment : Periodic credit analysis & risk monitoring of partner companies in Mid- Market Space Emerging Corporates and SMEsreporting on early warning signals or signs of deterioration in credit risk, business plan analysis, quality of operations, management, financial position, governance etc.
- Visiting partners and working with their top management and functional team to understand business models and identify potential risk areas.
- These risks may be in corporate governance, quality of operations, human resources, MIS, underwriting, security creation, operations, collections, monitoring and control systems or financial health of the entity. In case of risks identified, make recommendations on possible measures to mitigate / avoid such risks through process changes etc. and monitor progress.
- Performing periodic credit analysis for client onboarding approvals, Limit enhancements, setting covenants on Term-sheets across products like off-balance sheet exposure,
- Adding to the body of understanding of asset classes in which Northern Arc is working with a focus on identified sectors, by participating in due diligences with Business origination team, participating in credit committee meetings, research, blogs or any secondary study.
- Monitoring sector level risks and recommending necessary course of action at an entity and sector level as well as engaging with other stake holders such as the investors, credit bureaus, etc.
Performance Indicators :
- Financial analysis skills to analyze partner entities in Mid- Market Space Emerging Corporates and SMEs
- Detail-oriented, good prioritization skills, pro-active and, goal-oriented;
- Ability to provide clear, succinct and timely reporting and risk analysis;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Knowledge of some vernacular languages would be a positive
Minimum Qualifications : Masters degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Business, Economics, Agri or Development
Minimum Experience : At least 3 to 5 years of total professional experience with significant experience in Emerging Corporates Credit or Risk/ SME/MSME credit underwriting with exposure to various functions in the business