HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:770 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Corporate Communications (2-5 yrs)
Job Objective :
- We are looking for a person with a creative bent of mind and the ability to consistently churn out high quality content to help us expand our digital / social media footprint. The person will also need to bear responsibility for publicity and social media strategy.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on financial services industry-related topics and write creative & plagiarism-free content for internal and external presentations, websites, landing pages, SEO articles, blogs, infographics, press releases, case studies, web banners, newsletters, social posts, etc.
- It will also include drafting and executing a social media communication strategy that enhances and reinforces the reputation of the company as a thought leader and pioneer in the space it operates in. To be familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail.
- Ultimately, delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Key Accountabilities :
- Should have knowledge about Banking and Financial services industry.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Identifying the competitors and undertaking the competitive analysis to develop conten
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web visibility.
- Create and execute a strategy that boosts the companys social media presence, primarily Linkedin and Twitter
- Promote content on social media.
- Increase the company's followers on social media
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Ownership of formatting of company collaterals
- To make sure that the targets set are achieved
- Work towards designing and creating collaterals for publicity of events like posters that are uploaded on social media and emailers
- Designing and creating posters for internal and external communication on the occasion of festivals and other important days
- Candidates with a Bachelors/Masters degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communication, Marketing or English Preferred.
- Portfolio compilation of published articles must be there.
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Expertise and inclination towards working on a social media strategy
- Design and formatting of presentations, posters and other collaterals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.