HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:565 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Corporate Communications (2-5 yrs)
Job Objective :
- We are looking for a person with a creative bent of mind and the ability to consistently churn out high quality content to help us expand our digital / social media footprint. The person will also need to bear responsibility for publicity and social media strategy.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on financial services industry-related topics and write creative & plagiarism-free content for internal and external presentations, websites, landing pages, SEO articles, blogs, infographics, press releases, case studies, web banners, newsletters, social posts, etc.
- It will also include drafting and executing a social media communication strategy that enhances and reinforces the reputation of the company as a thought leader and pioneer in the space it operates in. To be familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail.
- Ultimately, delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Key Accountabilities :
- Should have knowledge about Banking and Financial services industry.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Identifying the competitors and undertaking the competitive analysis to develop conten
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web visibility.
- Create and execute a strategy that boosts the companys social media presence, primarily Linkedin and Twitter
- Promote content on social media.
- Increase the company's followers on social media
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Ownership of formatting of company collaterals
- To make sure that the targets set are achieved
- Work towards designing and creating collaterals for publicity of events like posters that are uploaded on social media and emailers
- Designing and creating posters for internal and external communication on the occasion of festivals and other important days
- Candidates with a Bachelors/Masters degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communication, Marketing or English Preferred.
- Portfolio compilation of published articles must be there.
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Expertise and inclination towards working on a social media strategy
- Design and formatting of presentations, posters and other collaterals