HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:3233 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Northern Arc Capital - Director - Treasury (12-15 yrs)
Position is for Associate Director - Treasury. Role involves fund raising for the balance sheet of the company particularly from PSU banks / FI lenders
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Description
- Balance Sheet Risk Management: Responsible for ALM, interest rate risk management and contingent liquidity planning. Also responsible for preparation of loan pools and structures used towards exposure management.
- Fund Raise: Active engagement for fund raise from PSU banks/FIs/MFs.
- Ability to engage with Sr. management of PSU banks / FIs and other lenders.
- Active contacts / relationship with banks with track record in raising large quantum
- Ability to negotiate terms, fix meeting with MD/ CEO/ ED of banks with member of sr. management of the company.
- Work with an advisor / advisory board to maximize the
- Additional requirement treasury function: Managing ALM/ Liquidity risk, interest rate risk.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications - BE/MBA
- 12 year experience in corporate finance or banking (credit department)
- Basic Spreadsheet (MS-Excel) and data management skills
- Understanding of structured products
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.