HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:3114 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Northern Arc Capital - Director - Treasury (12-15 yrs)
Position is for Associate Director - Treasury. Role involves fund raising for the balance sheet of the company particularly from PSU banks / FI lenders
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Description
- Balance Sheet Risk Management: Responsible for ALM, interest rate risk management and contingent liquidity planning. Also responsible for preparation of loan pools and structures used towards exposure management.
- Fund Raise: Active engagement for fund raise from PSU banks/FIs/MFs.
- Ability to engage with Sr. management of PSU banks / FIs and other lenders.
- Active contacts / relationship with banks with track record in raising large quantum
- Ability to negotiate terms, fix meeting with MD/ CEO/ ED of banks with member of sr. management of the company.
- Work with an advisor / advisory board to maximize the
- Additional requirement treasury function: Managing ALM/ Liquidity risk, interest rate risk.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications - BE/MBA
- 12 year experience in corporate finance or banking (credit department)
- Basic Spreadsheet (MS-Excel) and data management skills
- Understanding of structured products
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents