HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:917 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Northern Arc Capital - Director - Internal Audit (10-15 yrs)
To assist in day-to-day accounting, reconciliation, monthly financial accounts closure, statutory compliance and other assigned activities, especially in an audit perspective.
Internal Audit, the job holder's responsibilities will include:
- Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the group's business.
- Preparation of short, medium and long term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment.
- Defining areas to be audited and methodology.
- Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and Evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group's policies and procedures.
- Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency.
- Preparation/Finalisation of audit reports.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications - MBA (Finance) or be a member of a professional body of accountants (e.g. ACA, CIA or ACMA).
- At least 10 years post qualification audit experience in retail environment is preferable although those with experience in other business environments will also be considered.
- Familiarity with computerized accounting systems (preferably Oracle) including PC spreadsheets.
- Exceptional ability in oral communication and report writing.
- A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills are essential.
- Well versed with process modelling tools like Visio.
- Hands-on experience in using advanced data analysis techniques such as use of ACL would be an added advantage.