HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:2086 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President - Structured Finance & Products - CFA (5-8 yrs)
To be primarily responsible for leading efforts in modeling structured finance products, building infrastructure, liaising with multiple counterparties to push products and structures off the ground and front-ending deal execution
- Executing plain vanilla and complex structured finance transactions; coordinating with various stakeholders involved in deals including clients, law firms, rating agencies, investors and trustees.
- Financial modelling for structured debt products and model review
- Preparing and vetting investment proposals including optimization of models for best outcomes for Originators and investors.
- Leading process control and integration
- Providing support in new product development
- Ability to understand Trustee Payout Reports for Securitisations and drawing conclusions on asset quality trends for different originators and asset classes.
- Strong awareness of regulatory framework for securitisations and direct assignments
- Guiding a team on transaction execution and counter-party management
- Extensively using MS Excel (including Visual Basic Programming) and other financial modelling tools for structuring debt product
- MBA or Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute / CFA / Masters in economics
- 5-8 years of experience in credit analysis, financial modeling & analytics (in investment banks, banks, NBFCs, investment funds or rating agencies)
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills
- Experience of working on structured products
- Strong excel skills; knowledge of R will be preferred.
- The ability to stretch, multitask and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving ability
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to be a highly organized self-starter
- The drive to constantly innovate, improvise and add value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.