HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:1825 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President - Structured Finance & Products - CFA (5-8 yrs)
To be primarily responsible for leading efforts in modeling structured finance products, building infrastructure, liaising with multiple counterparties to push products and structures off the ground and front-ending deal execution
- Executing plain vanilla and complex structured finance transactions; coordinating with various stakeholders involved in deals including clients, law firms, rating agencies, investors and trustees.
- Financial modelling for structured debt products and model review
- Preparing and vetting investment proposals including optimization of models for best outcomes for Originators and investors.
- Leading process control and integration
- Providing support in new product development
- Ability to understand Trustee Payout Reports for Securitisations and drawing conclusions on asset quality trends for different originators and asset classes.
- Strong awareness of regulatory framework for securitisations and direct assignments
- Guiding a team on transaction execution and counter-party management
- Extensively using MS Excel (including Visual Basic Programming) and other financial modelling tools for structuring debt product
- MBA or Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute / CFA / Masters in economics
- 5-8 years of experience in credit analysis, financial modeling & analytics (in investment banks, banks, NBFCs, investment funds or rating agencies)
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills
- Experience of working on structured products
- Strong excel skills; knowledge of R will be preferred.
- The ability to stretch, multitask and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving ability
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to be a highly organized self-starter
- The drive to constantly innovate, improvise and add value