HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:2949 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President - Investments (5-7 yrs)
- Perform quarterly financial, operational, and portfolio reviews of the investee companies of the fund across sectors and provide a recommendation to assist in taking further credit exposure
- To develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors by assessing credit, regulatory and macro-economic risks.
- To perform client visits to assess the ground level credit risks and identify early warning signals
- To address investor queries and prepare investor collateral on fund performance and sector research.
- Undertake complete responsibility of the assigned sector and drive business for the assigned sector; Negotiating and executing plain vanilla and structured finance transactions with clients; coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders involved in deals
- Recommend Credit exposure for client for onboarding approvals to the Investment Committee, Limit enhancements, negotiating covenants on Term-sheets across live funds.
- Pre & Post-investment: Credit analysis & risk monitoring of partner companies (NBFC-MFIs, NBFCs & Corporates - Non-RE), reporting on early warning signals or signs of deterioration in credit risk, quality of operations, management, financial position, governance etc.
- Engage closely with other teams in the Northern Arc ecosystem to drive Automation and building of data repositories for macro as well as sectors risks
- Visiting partners and working with their top management and functional team to identify potential risk areas. These risks may be in corporate governance, quality of field operations, human resources, MIS, underwriting, security creation, operations, collections, monitoring and control systems or financial health of the entity. In case of risks identified, make recommendations on possible measures to mitigate / avoid such risks through process changes etc. and monitor progress.
- Adding to the body of understanding of asset classes in which Northern Arc is working with along with providing inputs for expanding into new sectors; by participating in due diligences, participating in investment committee meetings, research, blogs or any secondary study and driving thought leadership in the sector.
- Refining existing and developing new risk management models, frameworks and tools.
- Address investors queries & prepare periodic investor collateral on portfolio performance and sector researc.
- Financial analysis skills to analyze partner entities such as NBFCs & Corporate
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quantitative as well as qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Ability to provide clear, succinct and timely reporting and risk analysis.
- Strong computer skills (Automation/coding, Microsoft tools)
- Detail-oriented, good prioritization skills, pro-active and, goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance / Business / Economics / Agri or Development or from Tier I or Tier II Business Schools and B. Tech / B.E (preferably in in Computer Science or Information Technology from IITs/NITs
- Candidate with CFA / FRM certifications or substantial progress towards the certifications will be given a preference.
- At least 5 to 7 years of total professional experience with significant experience in institutional lending with exposure to business / client facing roles;
- Experience in publishing sector write-ups / decks / industry notes to wide variety of external clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.