HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:773 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President - Direct Origination (4-6 yrs)
To manage relationship across Direct Origination (DO) partners, build portfolio, and manage process as part of new partner on boarding. The candidate is expected to have/develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors to assess the business environment, risks such as credit risks, regulatory risk, economy risk etc. To cover clients to assess the ground level operations, business, credit risks and to be able to identify business opportunities and early warning signals.
- Manage evaluation and onboarding of NBFC, fintech and platform entities for partnership business.
- Manage new product, technology and processes related to the partnership business.
- Have understanding and to handle risk, compliance part of business.
- To visit clients to assess the ground level operational, process, client base, risks and market space.
- Develop networks and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent development in the sector
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications: MBA/CA
- 4 to 6 year of relevant experience in the financial sector preferably in the banking /nonbanking finance sector
- Experience in handling portfolio of MSME/Mid corporate, PL, consumer segment.
- Worked on product development and process set up for new business units/verticals.
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.