HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:5423 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Northern Arc Capital - Associate - SME Origination (2-5 yrs)
Northern Arc Capital is looking for Associate - SME with 1 - 3 years of experience who will be a part of the SME Business team. The Associate - SME will be primarily responsible for sourcing, front-ending and end to end processing of deals in consonance with the internal credit and product policy of Northern Arc Capital in the SME and Mid Corporate space. This would encompass -
- Meeting Asset outstanding, net interest income (NII), Fee, cross sell and other income targets through new client acquisition and relationship management
- Monitoring of the clients/benchmarking with the industry/peers and responsible for the health of the portfolio. Rigorously tracking and analysing financial and operational performance of clients on an on-going basis
- Developing direct network of promoter driven/ professional companies as clients in SME & mid Corporate business and service their requirement
- Developing and maintaining network of DMAs/partners/consultants for effective sourcing of transactions/clients
- Developing and maintaining relationship with other lenders/ NFBCs operating in the space
- To ensure delivery of services to the customers within pre-defined TAT and with minimal escalations
- To ensure prospective clients meet the internal framework requirement of Northern Arc and are of acceptable risk meeting minimum threshold parameters
- Preparation of credit appraisal note including CMA and do requisite due diligence/credit analysis of the entity at the time of on-boarding/renewal/review/monitoring
- Steering the cases through credit/risk and also present the case to the committees for sanction.
- Preparing and maintaining credit notes, sector notes / presentations etc.
- Co-ordination with various internal departments like risk, legal, operations, markets etc .
- To complete all documentation and deferrals pertaining to on-boarding a client/takeover.
- Having understanding of various financial products and assessment capability of fund based/non fund based products
- Knowledge of banking/NBFC regulations, legal framework, Companies Act, and other applicable laws/regulations required for transactions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.