HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:3076 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Director - Syndication (8-12 yrs)
The position will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop a strong investor franchise for Northern Arc's business:
- Engage with the Senior Management team of Banks and all Financial Institutions to build long term partnerships.
- Scale up the existing investor relationships of Northern Arc Capital and deepen current engagements.
- Strategize and ensure the end to end key account management.
- Conduct Investor meets and events to showcase Northern Arc Capital and its clients and sectors.
- Ensure the syndication team develops and maintains strong relationships across the investor spectrum at various levels.
- Maintain and scale up the strong debt syndication desk of Northern Arc Capital.
- Develop, plan and maintain a clear strategy for delivering on the debt raising mandates signed by the business teams.
- Build a deal pipeline with each investor and ensure the team maintains/increases wallet share.
- Guide the team to deliver sales targets for syndication volumes placed, fee generated and other quantitative metrics as per KRAs
- Understand investor requirements/market feedback and work with internal teams to structure the deals as required by the investor and suitable to the client.
Markets and Credit :
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework in which Northern Arc operates including regulations applicable for product offerings of the company, as well as legal aspects of a transaction.
- Deep understanding of capital markets and structured finance including macros and working knowledge of rates, FX and derivative products
- Stay current and have a complete understanding of the credit of the underlying issuers/clients of Northern Arc who are being represented in Capital Markets.
- Inputs to structuring and new asset classes
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with internal teams
- Develop a sound understanding of the products that Northern Arc has developed, including regulations, tax, excel modeling and documentation
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products and provide regular feedback to Structuring & Origination teams for improvements/ changes in structures based on investor feedback
- Play an active role in designing new products based on inputs from investors, regulatory and other developments
- Provide leads to Origination for new clients
- Networking within the industry
- Actively participate and represent Northern Arc at conferences and seminars.
- Create visibility for the Northern Arc brand within capital markets, both domestic as well as international
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.