HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:3578 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Director - Investment Advisory Services Business (7-8 yrs)
- Develop the consultancy business and build a reputation of being a thought leader in this space.
- Develop, plan and maintain a clear strategy for delivering on the consultancy mandates received
- Lead the team in assisting clients to identify business challenges and determine relevant solutions.
- Understand client needs and work with internal/external teams to ensure that the assignments are delivered as suitable to the client.
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
Business Development :
- Develop a strong and deep understanding of the Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services business:
- Scale up the existing relationships of Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services and deepen current engagements.
- Develop product and service offerings and market the same
- Engage with the Senior Management team of clients to build long term partnerships
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
Strategy and Team Building :
- Contribute to building the company level strategy for the consulting business.
- Build, lead and manage the team to create a world class consulting company.
- Actively participate and represent Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services at conferences and seminars.
- Create visibility for the Northern Arc brand in the market.