HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:4729 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Director - Investment Advisory Services Business (7-8 yrs)
- Develop the consultancy business and build a reputation of being a thought leader in this space.
- Develop, plan and maintain a clear strategy for delivering on the consultancy mandates received
- Lead the team in assisting clients to identify business challenges and determine relevant solutions.
- Understand client needs and work with internal/external teams to ensure that the assignments are delivered as suitable to the client.
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
Business Development :
- Develop a strong and deep understanding of the Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services business:
- Scale up the existing relationships of Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services and deepen current engagements.
- Develop product and service offerings and market the same
- Engage with the Senior Management team of clients to build long term partnerships
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
Strategy and Team Building :
- Contribute to building the company level strategy for the consulting business.
- Build, lead and manage the team to create a world class consulting company.
- Actively participate and represent Northern Arc Investment Advisor Services at conferences and seminars.
- Create visibility for the Northern Arc brand in the market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.