HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:2226 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Northern Arc Capital - Associate - Credit (1-2 yrs)
Northern Arc Capital's mission is to provide efficient and reliable access to debt capital markets for institutions that impact low income households. These include rural & urban micro finance institutions, retail NBFCs, and housing finance companies. Northern Arc Capital connects these institutions with capital markets and investors such as banks, insurance companies, and mutual funds through financial tools such as securitization, credit enhancement and debt structuring. http://northernarc.com/
JOB OBJECTIVE :
To perform quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of Northern Arc Capital partners across sectors, prepare credit notes, and provide recommendation to assist in taking further credit exposure on the Northern Arc Capital's partners.
- To develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors by assessing credit, regulatory and macro-economic risks.
- To visit clients to assess the ground level credit risks and identify early warning signals.
KEY ACCOUNT-ABILITIES :
- To be able to carry out detailed quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of Northern Arc Capital partners and assist in providing credit recommendation
- To perform sector bench-marking and detailed analysis of the operational drivers in the sectors and become a sector expert in a span of next one/two years
- To ensure liaising between business and other internal teams to ensure timely execution of transactions
- To visit clients to assess the ground level operational risks
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent developments in the sector
Minimum Qualifications :
- CA (preferably 1st attempt) or an MBA from a reputed university
Minimum Experience :
- One to Two years of relevant experience in the financial sector preferably in the banking/non-banking finance sectors/Credit Rating Agencies
Skills Required :
- Strong analytical bent of mind. Ability to delve into details is a must
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and highly motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.