HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:2601 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Northern Arc Capital - Assistant Vice President - Internal Audit (5-10 yrs)
Internal Audit, the job holder's responsibilities will include:
- Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the group's business.
- Preparation of short, medium and long term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment.
- Defining areas to be audited and methodology.
- Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and Evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group's policies and procedures.
- Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency.
- Preparation/Finalization of audit reports.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations, etc.
- MBA (Finance) or be a member of a professional body of accountants (e.g. ACA, CIA or ACMA).
- At least 5 to 10 years post qualification audit experience in retail environment is preferable although those with experience in other business environments will also be considered.
- Familiarity with computerized accounting systems (preferably Oracle) including PC spreadsheets.
- Exceptional ability in oral communication and report writing.
- A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills are essential.
- Well versed with process modelling tools like Visio.
- Hands-on experience in using advanced data analysis techniques such as use of ACL would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.