HR at Northern Arc Capital Limited
Views:1192 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Northern Arc Capital - Assistant Manager - Structured Finance (2-4 yrs)
- Executing plain vanilla and complex structured finance transactions; coordinating with various stakeholders involved in deals - including clients, law firms, rating agencies, investors, and trustees.
- Financial modelling for structured debt products and model review
- Legal documentation
- Preparing and vetting investment proposals including optimization of models for best outcomes for Originators and investors.
- Leading process control and integration
- Providing support in new product development
- Ability to understand Trustee Pay-out Reports for Securitizations and drawing conclusions on asset quality trends for different originators and asset classes.
- Strong awareness of regulatory framework for securitizations and direct assignments
- Guiding a team on transaction execution and counter-party management
- Extensively using MS Excel (including Visual Basic Programming) and other financial modelling tools for structuring debt products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.