HR at NorthernArc capital Ltd
Views:2711 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Northern Arc - Associate Vice President/Associate Director - SME Credit (5-10 yrs)
- Managing the entire credit assessment process with the objective of minimising the credit risks in the proposals for SME sector allocated by validation of all assumptions, identification of risks and ensuring necessary mitigations, adding suitable credit enhancement measures depending on the type of risk associated with each transaction.
- Responsible for maintaining credit quality and TAT for all SME proposals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors to assess the sector risks such as credit risks, regulatory risk, economy risk etc.
- Cover clients to assess the ground level credit risks and to be able to identify early warning signals.
- Interact and liaison with concerned internal teams like business, compliance, legal team etc for improvement in credit terms and ensuring timely processing of proposal without compromising on the credit quality
- Ensure exposure limits are maintained for each sector to minimise Concentration Risk and ensuring compliance for each proposal assessed
- Develop credit scoring and other tools to facilitate standardisation and improvement in credit appraisal process for the SME business.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent development in the sector
- Visit clients as needed to assess the ground level operational risks