HR at Northcap Services Private Limited
Views:177 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Northcap Services - Solution Expert - Client Remediation - Data SME (8-12 yrs)
- The Client Remediation Solution expert is expected to be a Data SME who accomplishes results through the management of professional team that Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- The candidate is expected to contributes to standards around which others will operate and would require to develop in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function.
- The candidate should possess communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and Regulators.
- He/She has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness, and delivery of end results of an area. May also have responsibility for planning, budgeting, and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Indirect responsibility of a cross-functional team to identify and validate client population analytics for issues requiring client remediation and remuneration.
- Remediation analysis: Execution of the comprehensive data remediation approach on Customer issues due to gaps observed in policies and governance, Self-identified, or through IA.
- Impact assessment: Identification of size of the customers and the dollar amount impacted
due to these issues.
- Issue Management & Root cause analysis: Identifying the issues and reasons for the issues by leveraging analytical methods.
- Audit Support: Tracking implementation plans and providing data evidence, artifacts for audit completion
- Understand the data Sources in detail
- Ability to Identify the best source (Golden source of Information)
- Identify best route to perform the analysis.
- Guide Analysts to efficiently perform remediation analysis
- Develop new Logics as per business requirement
- Quality review of the outputs and highlight any issues and guide in resolve them
- Work closely with BA to understand the business requirement
- Ability to Translate Business problems into Technical Requirement and solve it through data
- Understand the Business reason ("Why" part) of the data Analysis
- Responsible for defining the remediation approach along with BA
- Critically challenge the approach from data point of view
- work with stakeholders, pro-active communication
- Work on Data Documentation - Data dictionaries, reusable components
- Work with data Analysts and support in remediation deliverables
- Deliver Complex and High Priority issues.
- Provide consultative support on Adhoc data requests from BAs
- New Joiner Training and Grooming data Analysts
- Contributing to developing Knowledge repositories through documenting best practices.
- Work with Applications, Data Owners, Upstream data Sources to ensure required data for analysis is made available.
- Work with cross functional teams to get clarity / visibility on data sources and ascertain quality of data.
- Experience working in data warehouse and data structures in BFSI Business Analytical Projects.
- Data Research to deliver on technical Requirements
- Data Exploration, Data Profiling
- Ability to understand the business ask and solve it through data
- Curious to understand Data and connect dots with business.
- Excellent SQL and Data Exploration Skills
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving
- Data Documentation - Data dictionaries, reusable components
- Project Management and interpersonal skills
- Strong Project Management skills with continuous effort to identify and overcome bottleneck.
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve complex business problems and present them to the management in a structured and simpler form
- Ability to build connections, promote ideas and work collaboratively across all levels of seniority and across boundaries
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
- Lateral thinker, with ability to manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Confident, articulate and have a high degree of personal integrity
- Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel including Senior Management
- Throughput of Projects
- Initiatives for Process Standardization and efficiency and automations
- Timeliness of Delivery
- Front ending MRAs / IA projects
- Documentation - Templates, Best Practices, Procedures etc.
- Reduce Number of reworks and QA issues identified
Tools and Platforms:
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, RDBMS
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA
- Jira, Bitbucket
- Exposure to Big data, Python
- Good understanding of banking domain and consumer products (Retail Banking, Deposit, Loans, Wealth management, Mortgage, Insurance, etc.)
- Education Level: Masters / Advanced Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Engineering/ MBA from a premier institute
- Overall experience of 8-12 years with 3+ years of experience in delivering data Analysis/ data driven solutions,
- At least 5-year experience in Banking Industry
Job Category: Decision Management
Working days - Hybrid - Minimum 3 days in office in a week.
Shift: Regular Local Working Hours (aligned with NAM working hours)