Business Head India at NORMA
Views:468 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
NORMA Group - Head - Engineering & Product Development (20-25 yrs)
Head - Engineering & Product Development
Job Description :
The incumbent is responsible for providing direction, control and management of all activities of product design and development, Mold manufacturing and maintenance, tool room management.
Primary Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Aligning with the business Plan, organize and direct the overall product development from concept, re-engineering of the existing products, suggesting changes / modifications in the product design with respect to mould manufacturing and design concepts with a focus on high level of effectiveness in meeting and exceeding customer expectations..
- Implement value added innovative ideas on developed product, process concept with cost effective approach.
- Implementation of product codes, Standards, specifications, test standards of National & International level.
- Implement the preventive schedule of Mould Maintenance.
- Implement the preventive schedule of Tool Machinery and the breakdowns.
- Scrap control and cost saving year on year basis.
- Standardising the technical specifications, Product data, Manuals, Procedures.
- National and international product approvals, certifications, licenses.
- Troubleshooting, product codification, standard BOM's.
- Study of National, International tenders, product enquiries, customer specifications,
- Supporting Sales team on contractual specification, proposing alternates as per business requirement.
- Supporting Quality assurance on new test requirements, test set ups.
- Represent Kimplas in various forums, exhibitions.
- Implement effectively the compliances under Integrated Management System.
- Under Global water Management PDE team, Lead projects to optimize production technology, increase production capacity and establish new production segments
- New product development - initiate new product development and reduce lead times for the same.
- Root cause analysis, viable solutions for customer complaints including internal failures during the manufacturing stage, functional testing.
- Actively support in optimizing the manufacturing operations for highest efficiencies.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide strong leadership to the employees at the site, ensure high morale, teamwork and good employee relations, at all levels, including on the shop floor.
- Be a role model example inculcating the NORMA Core values and actively support the Company policies, procedures, and workplace rules including environmental, health, and safety objectives.