Assistant Manager- HR at NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:764 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
NoPaperForms - Zonal Manager - SaaS/B2B/IT Product Business (5-15 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is India's largest and most advanced SaaS based Enrolment Automation Platform. The company with its path-breaking technology and awarding winning product suite, ably aided by a class apart servicing team, is revolutionizing the way institutions Attract, Engage, and Enrol students. It is one of the fasted growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last one year to reach a 100 crore. Our culture is egalitarian, challengeing and meritocractic. In the last one year we have been awarded
- Hottest Startup- by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup- by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year by DIDAC India
And we have just begun. To drive our next growth phase we are now hiring.
Job Locations- Mumbai, Pune, Indore, Bhopal, Kolkata
NoPaperForms is currently hiring young and passionate professionals for the post of Zonal Manager for the above mentioned locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic hunting plan to source and develop business opportunities. This will include constant and aggressive mapping of business opportunities and execute a client acquisition strategy.
- Lead a team of Managers, Sales Consultant to build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner.
- Lead a team and their customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with NoPaperForms Customer success team.
- Meeting with key stakeholders like Director/Chairperson/Principal of schools/educational institutions to propose - Online Admissions Management - Software Services. (SaaS Product).
- Preparation and delivery of Customized Proposals in tune to client requirements, Product brief, MoU
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Customer Retention, Training, Up-selling, Brand Building.
- A strategic thinker with ability to multi task and manage cross functional relations
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA/ B.Tech./B.E/from good college /university
- At least 5+ years of successful experience in SaaS/ B2B Product/IT Product
- Strong Knowledge of Digital products, Analytical Tools and Platforms.
- Strong process/project management, prioritization, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and constantly growing environment
If you are a person who loves challenges and building things with a lot of flexibility and not so traditional work culture, this is the right place for you.