Management Trainee at NoPaperForms Solutions
Views:975 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
NoPaperForms - Senior Analyst/Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Success (2-8 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions -Sr. Analyst/ Manager /Sr. Manager - Customer Success
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an Info Edge India Ltd. [Naukri.com Group] funded Company, is India's largest SaaS based CRM & Enrolment Automation Platform being used by more than 200 academic institutions across the country.
NoPaperForms is enabling a digital transformation in education sector powered by next generation technologies, data science, analytics and AI based Automation engine. It is one of the fastest growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last year to reach a 100 crore. The company has been conferred with the following awards in the past year:
- Hottest Startup- by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup- by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year- by DIDAC India
Company Location : Okhla Phase 3 and Gurugram
Job Location : Delhi
Profile : Sr. Analyst/ Manager /Sr. Manager - Customer Success
Job Responsibilities :
- Proactively engage with customers right from the time of inception throughout the entire life-cycle of the customer which includes strategic and tactical guidance, client on-boarding, usage tracking, consultancy, training, meetings, workshop, upsell and renewal
- You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
- We promise to offer lot of challenges, opportunity to learn & grow at fast paced environment.
- Gather requirements from clients, Suggest Product Solutions, Coordinate with other teams to ensure seamless Implementation
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
- Review on-going product usage, account health, risks assessment, upsell/cross-sell, industry trends, customer trends, and competitor landscapes
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Manage overall customer success to ensure high retention and renewal rate.
- Act as a bridge between company and client.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the clients.
- Ability to quickly gain the clients- trust, demonstrate ownership for the clients- issue, problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and report generation.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience required preferably in digital marketing /education domain/ SaaS based organizations.
We work harder - Six days a week!