HR Generalist at Nopaperforms
Views:8516 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
NoPaperForms - Senior Analyst/Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Success (2-6 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Info Edge funded Company, headquartered in New Delhi is India's leading SaaS based EdTech Company, revolutionizing the admissions management landscape in the country and growing rapidly.
Company Location: Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Job Location: Delhi
Profile: Sr. Analyst/ Manager /Sr. Manager - Customer Success
- Proactively engage with customers right from the time of inception throughout the entire life-cycle of the customer which includes strategic and tactical guidance, client on-boarding, usage tracking, consultancy, training, meetings, workshop, upsell and renewal
- You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
- We promise to offer lot of challenges, opportunity to learn & grow at fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from clients, Suggest Product Solutions, Coordinate with other teams to ensure seamless Implementation
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
- Review on-going product usage, account health, risks assessment, upsell/cross-sell, industry trends, customer trends, and competitor landscapes
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Manage overall customer success to ensure high retention and renewal rate.
- Act as a bridge between company and client.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the clients.
- Ability to quickly gain the clients- trust, demonstrate ownership for the clients- issue, problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and report generation.
We work harder - Six days a week!
Education and Experience:
- Post-Graduation (MBA/ PGDM) preferred.
- Mandatory degree in Computer Science/IT (B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA).
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience required preferably in digital marketing /education domain/ SaaS based organizations.