Management Trainee at NoPaperForms Solutions
Views:9209 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:646
NoPaperForms - Manager - Customer Success (1-8 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Info Edge India Ltd. [Naukri.com Group] funded Company, headquartered in New Delhi is India's largest SaaS based CRM & Enrolment Automation Platform being used by more than 200 Colleges and Universities across the country.
NoPaperForms is enabling a digital transformation in education sector powered by next generation technologies, data science, analytics and AI based Automation engine. It is one of the fasted growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last one year to reach a 100 crore.
The company has been conferred with the following awards in last one year :
- Hottest Startup- by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup- by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year- by DIDAC India
Job Responsibilities :
- Proactively engage with customers right from the time of inception throughout the entire life-cycle of the customer which includes strategic and tactical guidance, client on-boarding, usage tracking, consultancy, training, meetings, workshop, upsell and renewal
- You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
- We promise to offer lot of challenges, opportunity to learn & grow at fast paced environment.
- Gather requirements from clients, Suggest Product Solutions, Coordinate with other teams to ensure seamless Implementation
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
- Review on-going product usage, account health, risks assessment, upsell/cross-sell, industry trends, customer trends, and competitor landscapes
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Manage overall customer success to ensure high retention and renewal rate.
- Act as a bridge between company and client.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the clients.
- Ability to quickly gain the clients- trust, demonstrate ownership for the clients- issue, problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and report generation.
We work harder - Six days a week!
Education and Experience :
- Post-Graduation (MBA/ PGDM) preferred.
- 1+ years of relevant working experience required preferably in digital marketing /education domain/ SaaS based organizations.