Senior HR Executive at NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:989 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
NoPaperForms - Manager - Business Development (4-6 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an Info Edge India Ltd. [Naukri.com Group] funded Company. It is India's largest SaaS based CRM & Enrolment Automation Platform being used by more than 200 academic institutions across the country. NoPaperForms is enabling a digital transformation in education sector powered by next generation technologies, data science, analytics and AI based Automation engine. It is one of the fastest growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last year to reach a 100 crore.
The company has been conferred with the following awards in the past year :
- Hottest Startup- by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup- by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year- by DIDAC India.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities. Own end to end sales funnel.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with NoPaperForms Customer success team.
- Meeting with key stakeholders like Director/Chairperson/Principal of schools/educational institutions to propose - Online Admissions Management - Software Services. (SaaS Product).
- Preparation and delivery of Proposal, Product brief, MoU
- Planning and execution for acquisition of clients, based on targets set to meet organizational requirements.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Customer Retention, Training, Up-selling, Brand Building.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Have a proven record of success in business to business sales.
- Experience selling software services, IT based solutions or technical products.
- Always act professional and adopt a solution orientated approach to sales.
- Strong communication and peoples- skills. Strong Analytical and Negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Open to travel and conduct events as per business requirement. Able to deliver business & revenue targets.
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience and track record in software selling / advertisement selling preferably in the education market./ SaaS product
- Ideally has field based sales experience, exceptional candidates with internal sales experience looking to progress into field sales will be considered.