Senior Manager - HR at NoPaperForms Solutions Private Limited
Views:185 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
NoPaperForms - General Manager - SaaS Product Operations (7-15 yrs)
- As a General Manager Operations, one will be responsible for managing , scaling and streamlining operations teams and processes of the company. Candidates should have a strong understanding of technical vernacular and depth understanding of the product in order to effectively handle the business operation team that includes technology operations, product operations, support, data operations etc.
- A General Manager Operations plays a major role in hiring, training and mentoring technology operations, support and other business Operation teams in the organization, and remains in charge of implementing policies within internal teams to establish a level of quality delivery and services.
- We promise to offer a lot of challenges, opportunities to learn & grow at a fast-paced environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overseeing daily business operations and teams
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Process management - responsible for management and scale of overall operations
- Team Management and people management - lead various operations and support teams , train them for best outcome
- Ensure the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product & other teams to ensure Customer Delight
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be extremely comfortable in the fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT (B.Tech/B.E/BCA) and Master in computers or Business Administration
- 6+ years of relevant working experience required preferably in product operations/education domain/ SaaS-based organisations