Associate Manager at NoPaperForms
Views:1513 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
NoPaperForms - General Manager - Customer Success (7-11 yrs)
Position Overview General Manager Customer Success
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is India's largest and most advanced SaaS based Enrolment Automation Platform. The company with its path-breaking technology and awarding winning product suite, ably aided by a class apart servicing team, is revolutionizing the way institutions Attract, Engage, and Enroll students. It is one of the fasted growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last one year to reach a 100 crore. Our culture is egalitarian, challenging and meritocratic. In the last one year we have been awarded:
Emerge 50 2020 - Best 50 emerging software companies in India by NASSCOM
Hottest Startup by Business World
Most Sustainable Startup by The Entrepreneur
Startup of the Year by DIDAC India
Designation: General Manager Customer Success
Location: Gurugram (Head Office)/Bangalore
We're looking for a General Manager-Customer Success to lead, plan and manage our Customer Success team resources, capacity, projects, monitor metrics and dashboards to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction across our customer base. The Customer Success team at NoPaperForms is responsible for building relationships with our customers and becoming a trusted advisor and go-to person for best practices and advice. This is an integral part of our customers success - from onboarding, product adoption to growth.
Our business is growing with fast pace and we are looking for entrepreneurial people with hunger, experience, and cultural fit.
The role -
- Solve for the Customer
- Lead highly energetic customer focused young team of 20-25 resources. You will recruit and attract high potential individual into the team.
- Inspire Customer Success across Company by creating company-wide culture of customer success.
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success by defining operational metrics of the team, establishing system for tracking metrics. You will also expose metrics to executive team and the board.
- Develop and manage Customer portfolios of assigned territories (Onboarding, adoption , renewal , Up-sell etc.)
- Conduct usage and adoption reviews, and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Manage your team to develop delivery plans that maximize the customer experience and achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Manage Customer Success Activities and outcomes - Onboarding, Training, adoption, Renewals, upsell.
- Spot opportunities for improvements to the product and work with the product team to drive and implement them.
Desired Skills -
- Experience and passion in the customer service or CX space
- At least 5 years experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management
- Experience with Enterprise market customers in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- A passion for teamwork and collaboration - you'll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Support, Product)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, both internally and externally