Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer at Noora Health
Views:3089 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Noora Health - Creative Director (7-15 yrs)
Noora Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise whose mission is to empower family caregivers with the skills and knowledge they need to take control of their loved ones health. Under the care companion program (CCP) they train the family members on basic medical skills that have the highest yield for improving a patient's recovery and which are risk-free perform. Using interactive video-based teaching, family members are taught how to coach basic physical therapy, encourage proper dietary/lifestyle changes, improve health conditions for their family, and how to detect early warning signs of medical emergencies - leveraging medically informed, round the clock support to assure safe recovery.
- You will drive the creative strategy for the team and be responsible for the creative supervision for designing family-centric health-care products, such as video content and training material. These products will serve high-volume, low-resource health systems of India and Bangladesh.
- You- ll work with a multidisciplinary team of designers, doctors, field researchers, product managers, and experts.
- You have ideas about how to maintain the integrity of a product/idea across health conditions and about the best channels to communicate something new to an audience who may not be able to read or write or use a smartphone.
- You easily communicate and envision service concepts and ideas to team members, partners, and funders.
- You use diverse set of methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touch-points of the service.
- Use the best tools available for visual design; Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Marvel (proficiency) ---Knows limitations of the toll and time it takes on those tools. Proficiency in those tools.
- Design for both the target user's experience and our partner organization's ability to implement and scale the program.
- Develop and design for quality and behavior change with relevant tests, documentation and presentations.
- Serve as a design and creative advisor to all teams within the company.
- You will bring a high-quality, design focus to all visual media including, but not limited to: print media such as flipcharts, health material, faq cards, content production, videos, short health films, gaming card booklets.
- Gain a deep understanding of and hold your team accountable to our end users- hospital, patient, family, nurses.
- Balance timelines set by project team and time to explore innovative design solutions.
- Contribute to healthy team motivation and morale, offering emotional and logistical support.
- Analyze and respond to partners- design needs in a timely manner; support hospital partners to iterate, test and scale new service designs.
- Work with the Program Leads to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot design issues.
- Be the point person in designing experiments and collecting data that shows the effectiveness of any design we implement at a partner hospital.
The application process:
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist <www.shortlist.net>. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate your ability to do the job.
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you- re shortlisted.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 7 years in leading a creative design agency and/or solutions implementing unit that has designed products for a developing country across multiple population segments and multiple languages.
- Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design.
- Demonstrate fluency with effective design and media technologies.
- Must demonstrate a solid portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking and technical design skills.
- Hands-on fluency with design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign Sketch, Marvel.
Nice to haves
- You have a bachelor's or Master in Visual Communication/Brand Strategy & Experience Design/Graphic Design.
- You have either worked or studied in the healthcare domain.
- You have worked in B2C environments and across geographies.
- You have experience in designing and/or implementing solutions in resource-constrained environments.
What makes you a perfect fit?
- You know the power of perfectly crafted design direction, and as a global citizen, you see immense potential for change in the world.
- Passionate about social impact, health, and great design.
- Ability to drive creative direction for a team and organization.
- You approach things systematically and have a natural ability to zoom out to see the big picture, then dive in to nail the important details. You get a lot of pleasure in seeing projects through.
- You- re passionate about growing people-first services. From value proposition to brand to user experience to scale, you thrive in putting all of the pieces together.
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity. Comfort in a startup setting.
- Some experience in a content production company or large content production role.
- Comfort with multiple modalities of content: short health films, visual design etc.
- You are (or have been in a previous role) a visual designer, film editor, illustrator, medical content writer, health-design and/or domain expert, and have special resources in film, dubbing, translation etc.
- You understand the right technical and creative mix required for the role.
- Ability to coordinate with PM to manage the timelines of the projects.
- End to end owning every aspect of our creative and content he pipeline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.