Talent Acquistion Specialist at Noon.com
Views:7290 Applications:1562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Noon - Senior Account Manager (4-10 yrs)
What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
1. Negotiations - additional commissions for exclusive brands
2. Projections/Forecasting - Help the sellers to maintain stocks for Noon by sharing regular sales forecast
3. Inventory Management + Stock Updates - monitor the inventory levels and actively replenish the stocks to avoid OOS
4. Pricing - Regular price updation (in comparison with offline retail) + benchmarking with competition to make sure the best price is available on our platform
5. Offers + Promotions - Co-ordinating with the vendors for new offers and promotions to add freshness and value addition to the customers
6. Marketing Investments - Encourage brands to invest in our marketing plans for brand launches and visibility campaigns.
7. Monthly Review - Conduct monthly review meetings with vendors on brand performance - sales, gmv, conversion, asp etc
1. 2+ years of experience for account manager and 4+ years of experience for senior account manager
2. Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
3. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
4. Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
5. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. E-commerce experience will be good to have
8. BS/B.Tech/MBA degree
Who will excel?
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
- At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you - you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!