Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - HR at Noon.com
Views:2369 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Noon - Instock Manager - Retail (5-10 yrs)
- Manage inventory, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time
- Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs
- Analyze inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory Requirement
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL
- Experience working with large and complex data sets to drive business decisions
- Proven ability to manage large and complicated cross functional projects
- Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - to prioritize and plan under tight deadlines
- Highly analytical individual, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and comfortable with computer databases and tools.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience with cross-functional teams and/or carriers/vendors for implementation of project/program requirements.
- Strong Data analysis/Microsoft Excel/SQL skills
- Relevant experience of 5+ years
- Degree in Business, Finance or Operations Management required. Preferred Qualifications - MBA preferred.
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma a strong plus.
- Experience in technical requirements gathering and the ability to document technical requirements is a strong plus
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist & long-term planner
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data