Talent Acquistion Specialist at Noon.com
Views:2266 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Noon - Data Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Young, fun, and original, Namshi is the Middle East's number one online fashion destination. Style-obsessed, 20-something customers choose Namshi for its aspirational yet accessible product selection, huge choice of brands, and authentically urban aesthetic.
Enthusiastic and dynamic individuals across more than 24 nationalities and speaking 17 languages make up the teams at Namshi. Every person working within our eleven departments brings innovation, creativity, and hustle to this fast-paced e-commerce hub.
So, whether it - s the latest trends or innovative technologies that excites you, we welcome you to explore 'Life at Namshi' and join us in our journey. You could be the next person to join the Namshi family!
- You will be working in Data and AI team and collaborating with business analytics teams, in design, develop and maintenance of BI consumption primarily through BigQuery Data Models but also through PowerBI, Looker, DataStudio visualization tools.
- As a Data Analyst, your primary task would be data analysis, data quality and data consumption along the cross functional business lines. Secondary task would be designing, developing, and implementing reports/dashboards with effective utilization of available resources, using a high standard of quality and robustness, using the right design patterns & tools, and following design best practices. This role also requires you to have a wide knowledge of business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modeling, database, and technical aspects of BI tools.
- Complete mastery in advanced SQL and at least one visualization tool PowerBI/Looker/Data Studio
- Perform ad-hoc analysis with advanced SQL in a time bound manner.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, data quality, metadata, and documentation
- Troubleshooting data issues and provide fixes like patches, data backfill or data extracts.
- Training users to use the data model and its derived products efficiently.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Aiding with data pipeline building and maintenance
- Reports/Dashboards development and administration.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row-level security on data.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Adept in developing, publishing, and scheduling reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Exposure to working in an agile environment with staging and production infrastructure.
- Ability to participate in deployment via workspace and GIT, for different sprints and follow agile practices of development.
Key Words: SQL, GCP, Power BI, Looker, DataStudio, Python, CI/CD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.