Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - HR at Noon.com
Views:1866 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Noon - Business Analyst (3-10 yrs)
Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
Be a part of the team as we start our new journey as Noon Food - restaurant-first platform to support F&B outlets in the region.
What you will do :
1. Identifying the problem, and structuring it to deliver the desired outcomes independently
2. Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics
3. Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication outputs
4. Interpret and report results for various growth aspects to relevant stakeholders
5. Assist the Marketing team in leveraging data for effective decision making
1. Individuals with a strong desire and passion for e-commerce
2. A dedicated individual who has the drive to constantly learn and come up with new ideas
3. An individual who has strong problem solving and teams skills
4. An individual who works collaboratively and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
5. Avid curiosity and passion to take on tough challenges
6. Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
Key Skills Required :
1. Hands-on experience in SQL / Big query or any programming language is mandatory
2. Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
3. Advanced Excel/Google Sheets knowledge
4. Knowledge of Programming Languages - R/Python preferred
5. Experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred but not mandatory
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you - you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!