Hiring Manager at Noon Academy
Views:360 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Noon Academy - People Operation Manager (4-8 yrs)
We impacted 2 Million+ students! We are funded! We are scaling! We are expanding and Looking for Smart, Driven and Dynamic to join the - Noon Movement- to revolutionize the learning of the future generations.
Noon Academy (India) is looking for a Manager, People Operations to join our team (Bengaluru). This role will wear many hats from working with leadership to ensuring a strong employee experience within our culture.
What You'll Do
- To provide a stunning employee experience
- Be responsible for Compensation & Benefits
- Drive Performance Management
- Take care of Attrition Management & HRIS/Database Management
- Initiate and Drive Rewards and Recognition(R&R)
- Go to person for Employee Engagement and Employee Relations
What You'll Need :
- A creative and solution-oriented mind; providing an outstanding employee experience; problem-solving quickly to eliminate distraction.
- Process-driven, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes
- Has a very strong sense of personal responsibility, always follows up and is excited by the prospect of making creative suggestions and implementing them
- You have an excellent track record of handling of employee relations/performance management discussions (coaching managers on employee culture)
- You are a team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
- 4+ years of previous and relevant professional experience
- We impacted 2 Million+ students! We are funded! We are scaling! We are expanding and Looking for Smart, Driven and Dynamic to join the - Noon Movement- to revolutionize the learning of the future generations.