Talent Acquisition Specialist at Noon Academy
Views:984 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Noon Academy - Marketplace Manager - K-12 Segment (2-6 yrs)
Our Story : Noon Academy is a well-funded social learning platform that has touched the lives of over 6 million students across 5 countries in the last 7 years. We're looking for people who are excited about what we're doing. Knowledge about Edtech is desired but not a must. That said, you should be excited to learn. More than a specific set of skills, we're looking for someone that (1) has the talent/experience/drive/work ethic to drive & execute your own work (2) This is an individual contributor role and as the business grows We'll together mold the role to shape a career you're excited about. (3) We're small, so you'll be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You'll quickly have responsibility over big areas of our business.
More about the role : At Noon India, we are in the very early stage of our growth. We are looking at a growth manager who can help scale faster. The incumbent will play a critical role in end to end journey of users. Working on - Discovering venues for growth, designing and executing plans. This role also requires building relationships with internal & external partners to drive growth.
Strategy & Forensics : Develop strategies, business cases and recommendations based on your insights and analytics. You will be working on identifying the next big growth opportunities, articulate winning models, and plan to win.
Project delivery :
- Drive or support key strategic projects. You will coordinate the different functions (Operations, Marketing, Product, etc...), from initial scoping phases (opportunity sizing, customer proposition), all the way down to implementation.
- Optimization of offering by creating recurrent deep-dives, sharing recommendations and deploying
- Create data analysis and new experimentation seeking to increase user engagement and growth in our platform.
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization.
The desired candidate must have:
- 2-6 years of experience working in growth/marketplace/strategy functions in high growth marketplace startups or in a top tier consulting firm and/or (preferably) EdTech companies.
- Experience working with the K-12 segment (preferably).
- MBA or Masters in education or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Worked in close coordination with operations, marketing and BD functions.
- Passion for technological companies with a focus on Education.
- Looking for a candidate who would have seen/experienced 0 to 1 growth in a company.