Talent Acquisition Specialist at Noon Academy
Views:1539 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Noon Academy - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Noon - Business Analyst
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Business analyst to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidates need to have a strong curiosity on data, and demonstrable ability to successfully apply rigorous scientific methods with proficiency in data analytics knowledge and technical capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
- For this role, you should have excellent analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business. In the role you'll be part of and work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our teacher partners and users.
- Coordinate with other members of the business operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes.
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for city-level, regional, and global reporting.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new segments, products and decision making.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
- Use tools such as Google Sheet, Jupyter notebooks, and many internal tools to work efficiently at scale.
Minimum qualifications :
- Minimum 2 years of data science, data analytics, business intelligence, growth or related experience.
- BA, BS, or MS degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research, or other quantitative focus.
- Statistical methodology; multivariate analysis; experimental design; data mining.
- SQL fluency : the ability to work with large data sets.
- Experience in reporting-based software, such as Shiny or Tableau.
- Exceptional Excel & data management skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- High-growth analytics or operations experience.
- Programming languages such as R and/or Python.
- Experience working on SEO analytics.
- Non-hierarchical work environment
- Market competitive salary + Stock options
- Fully Covered Medical Insurance - (Self & Family)
- Chance to work with a fun-loving, driven and smart team
- Learn from world experts in the field of technology, education and business.
- Create impact and revolutionize the learning experience for millions of students in your country and the region.
Just So You Know : Noon Academy celebrates diversity. Be it race, colour, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.