HR Manager at NONGHYUP BANK
Views:469 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nonghyup Bank - Loan Manager (5-15 yrs)
Job Title- Loan Manager
Work Experience- Over 5 yrs. (Preferable foreign Bank)
Certification- Certification related to Loan
Qualification- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or any other related Course. Master's degree (If Any) will be an added advantage
Reporting Line- Team Head
Job Summary: Responsible for credit origination, monitoring credit facilities and maintaining credit files in compliance with regulatory guidelines, performing business development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- To maintain and update accounting records
- To determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- To issue Sanction letter as per the terms and conditions of approved Term Sheet and Justify decisions in case of rejection and report on them
Credit Monitoring :
- Updates the borrower credit rating;
- Update the knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Constitutional documents (MOA, Partnership Deed etc.) Authorizations (BR, Partnership, Letters etc.) for availing g facilities, creating security, execution of documents and scrutiny of executed documents to ensure proper execution.
Compliances : ROC / CERSAI compliances, arranging filing of necessary forms with ROC and CERSAI.
- Loan files containing counterparty's contact point and each lender's
- Payment instruction.
- Sends any payment notice, reset interest rate and period notice to participating lenders and borrower.
Disbursement & Distribution :
- Disburse fund to borrower and distributes fund to participating lenders.
- Distributes any updated documents to borrower and participating lenders.
Review & Assess :
- Loan policies and procedure and makes necessary changes, if any between branch and HO Policy from time to time.
- Financial information on timely basis.
- All new appraisals of collaterals and monitor collateral values.
- Customer needs explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- (conducting all the below works after reporting Team Head)
- To RBI
- To HQ on a timely basis
- To the Regulatory authorities as and when required on required Information/data
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required :
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies.
Note: The above list is not exhaustive and only illustrative. The Job description is liable to be changed depending upon exigency of work, business and organizational requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.