Founder at Nona Lifestyle
Views:1158 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
NONA Lifestyle - Manager - Business Development - B2B Sales (2-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager B2B Sales
About NONA Lifestyle :
We at NONA Lifestyle are on a mission to develop a Managed Marketplace that offers high quality services to improve their branding quotient through smart customized corporate clothing and soft furnishing items with high quality designs, fabrics and production services. Our company, NONALifestyle, is already a leader in this segment with over 100+ brands as our customers and operating in UAE, Japan and India.
At NONALifestyle we believe in ensuring that you go that extra mile, you think out of the box and you do that extra bit to stand out from average. An environment free from PPTs, reports, swiping cards and full of bean bags, coffees, toffees and beer.
Company Name : KYBR Textile Trading LLC
Website : https://nonalifestyle.com/
Designation : Business Development Manager B2B Sales
Experience : 2-4 Years
Location : Dubai, UAE
Compensation: Best in the industry
Business to business Sales :
- Overall responsibility for generating new business/sales through corporates, Hotels, Vacation Homes, Startups, Plants & local business orders under segments of Uniforms & Soft Furnishings
- Maintaining a proactive business strategy for B2B sales and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Focusing on the product quality and customer satisfaction/feedback
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Developing, building and managing a client base for corporate accounts
- Effectively coordinating with other team members to maximize efficiency
- Utilizing internal and external resources to effectively manage revenues.
- Preparing and presenting sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Desired skills & Qualifications :
- A result oriented sales individual with qualifications MBA (Marketing & sales ) or equivalent, with total work experience of 2-3 years
- Highly skilled in Business Development, Relationship Management and New account development
- Good Knowledge of Products & Competitive trends
- Specialist in developing relationship and trust with key customers and corporates
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Superior negotiation abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.